Climate Change and Sustainability Consultants Sydney
We are sustainability consultants in Sydney, specialising in climate change and human rights, focused on accelerating the economy’s transition to a sustainable, net zero future.
For over 12 years’, we’ve partnered with government and businesses in Sydney and beyond to provide innovative solutions to meet emerging sustainability challenges. We relentlessly pursue the transformation of commitment into action – to create real and meaningful impact.
We are specialists. Unlike large business management consultancies, our team of experts solely focus on corporate climate change, carbon accounting and human rights, and are fully immersed in the fast-paced nature of global best practice.
Sustainability and Environmental Consulting Services
Our Sydney team work closely with our sustainability and climate change consultants nationwide, to accelerate the economy’s transition to a sustainable, net zero future.
They are technical experts in gathering, consolidating and assuring emissions data working with clients on a wide range of climate change and sustainability projects including:
- Climate Change strategy and consulting including GHG emissions inventories and carbon accounting, science-based net zero pathways and targets
- Audit and compliance to the Emissions Reduction Fund (ERF), National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting Scheme (NGERS) and Safeguard Mechanism
- Energy Audits and Advisory including Energy Management Systems (EnMS)
- Nature-Based Solutions environmental consulting focused on carbon offset project feasibility studies and carbon credit audits and advisory
- Strategic advisory for business and governments including policy, feasibility studies and strategies for climate net zero pathways and electric vehicles
- Responsible investment and financial industry reporting including climate risk and TCFD, and financed emissions inline with the Partnership for Carbon Accounting Financials (PCAF)
- Human Rights strategy, advisory and Modern Slavery Act compliance
- Sustainability and ESG strategy, materiality and reporting
Visit our Sydney Office
Our Ndevr Environmental Sydney office is located in The Commons Central, 20-40 Meagher St, Chippendale, NSW 2008
The Commons co-working space is a bright and leafy converted warehouse, hosting a vibrant and diverse community of innovators, creators and experts. It’s nestled in the inner-city suburb of Chippendale amongst galleries, heritage listed buildings, warehouses and charming cafes and pubs. Transport is just 5 minutes walk away at Central Station. The Commons is on the land of the Gadigal people of the Dharug Nation and we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of these lands.