With the abolition of the Carbon Price, the stage is set for the introduction of the Federal Government’s Emissions Reduction Fund (ERF), a key component of their Direct Action Plan (DAP).
The ERF presents an excellent opportunity for additional funding for business projects that reduce the emissions intensity of a production process beyond the Business As Usual (BAU) scenario.
To help you find out more about the ERF and how to participate, our friends at the Carbon Market Institute (CMI) are hosting a series of Information Sessions in the following capital and regional cities:
- Melbourne – Monday, 21 July, 3.30 pm to 5.45 pm, followed by drinks/canapés.
- Sydney – Tuesday, 22 July: 10.30 am to 12.45 pm, followed by lunch.
- Perth – Monday, 28 July: 3.30 pm to 5.45 pm, followed by drinks/canapés.
- Adelaide – Tuesday, 29 July: 2.00 pm to 4.15 pm.
- Brisbane – Monday, 4 August: 10.30 am to 12.45 pm, followed by lunch.
- Townsville – Tuesday, 5 August: 10.30 am to 12.45 pm, followed by lunch.
- Geelong – Monday, 11 August: 10.30 am to 12.45 pm, followed by lunch.
- Newcastle – Tuesday, 12 August: 1.30 pm to 3.45 pm.
The event is free and open to the public, but spaces are limited to register now to find out more.
Our Director, Matt Drum will be sitting on the Expert Panel for the information sessions as will our Sydney Principal, Phil Link in Sydney and Newcastle. On behalf of the CMI, we invite you to join us in your respective cities to learn more about the ERF and benefits of participation.
Ndevr Environmental is a member of the Carbon Market Institute, an independent, not-for-profit company established to assist Australian business in meeting the challenges and opportunities associated with the developing national and international carbon markets and thereby build capacity to grow in a low-carbon world.
Matt is the Managing Director and provides strategic carbon emissions and energy advice for some of Australia’s largest and most well-respected corporations.