Climate Risk Advisory Australia: Empowering Your Climate Action
The impacts of climate change pose real risks to businesses around the world. To understand your organisation’s risk while also exploring opportunities the transition to a low-carbon economy provides, reporting in line with climate risk frameworks and standards is increasingly becoming an expected (and mandated) part of doing good business.
Our trusted team of experts deliver tailored climate risk advisory services. We partner with you to understand your organisation’s main climate risks and opportunities, better understand potential business impacts and pinpoint effective management strategies and roadmaps for thriving in a decarbonised economy.
Climate Risk Advisory Services
Our trusted team of experts deliver tailored climate risk advisory services including:
- Advice and technical guidance on sustainability and climate-related reporting requirements such as reporting to the ISSB IFRS Sustainability and Climate-related Disclosure Standards.
- Gap analysis of your current business practices, policies and procedures against voluntary and mandatory climate disclosure standards, including an implementation action plan to align with the relevant framework(s).
- Identifying, assessing and prioritising physical and transition climate-related risks and opportunities across your business and value chain.
- Conducting scenario analysis (qualitative and quantitative) to understand the financial impacts of climate change on your business, financial position and financial performance, and the resilience of your business strategy.
- Supporting your internal financial stress testing processes with climate-related considerations and inputs.
- Developing climate mitigation and adaptation strategies to embed within your business.
- Establishing tailored metrics and targets to monitor and manage your identified climate risks.
- Exploring potential opportunities to capitalise on opportunities for innovation and efficiencies.
- Synthesising information holistically to allow you to make informed choices for your strategic planning and investments.
- Supporting your annual disclosures under the relevant frameworks e.g., TCFD, ISSB.
As a natural extension to climate and sustainability risks, we also offer advisory on nature-related risks and opportunities in line with the Taskforce on Nature-related Financial Disclosures (TNFD). The TNFD considers broader issues related to biodiversity loss, ecosystem degradation, and other nature-related factors that can impact financial stability and business operations.
For financial institutions, we provide support and guidance for risks and opportunities relating to investment strategies, including calculating and transparently reporting financed emissions associated with investment portfolios in line with the Partnership for Carbon Accounting Financials (PCAF) Standard.
We also assist in reporting to broader climate and sustainability-related frameworks such as ESG reporting in line with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), supporting organisations to obtain certification under frameworks such as B Corporation and the Australian Government’s Climate Active Carbon Neutral Standard, and developing targets under commitment frameworks such as the Science Based Targets initiative.
Why Choose Ndevr Environmental?
As a certified B Corporation® and carbon-neutral company, Ndevr Environmental is a leading provider of climate risk consulting services in Australia. Our commitment to sustainability extends beyond our services, reflecting our ethos of using business as a force for good. Our team brings together extensive and specialist expertise in sustainability and climate analysis and reporting.
This is complemented by a holistic view of an organisation’s commercial operating environment, enabling us to understand how to drive tangible transformation. We’ve assisted countless organisations in understanding and aligning with global climate risk standards and frameworks, and have forged strong partnerships to support them throughout their increasingly ambitious climate action journeys.
Our experts can help you measure and map your risk, understand your hotspots to develop climate mitigation and adaptation strategies and establish metrics and targets for reporting. We’ll also look for opportunities for innovation and efficiencies, plus help you tailor and fine-tune your disclosures to avoid greenwashing.
Arena REIT’s ambition and initiatives demonstrate its leadership in the transition to a sustainable future
and the positive impact that financial institutions can make.
Our Climate Risk Advisory Team
Our highly-skilled and dedicated team of climate risk advisory experts, help clients understand, develop and implement effective climate risk identification strategies and reporting.
Drawing from diverse backgrounds in engineering, law, science, and finance, our experts provide a unique blend of policy, strategy, assurance, and technical consulting services tailored to your organisation’s needs.
Heading up the team are Director Hannah Meade and Senior Consultant Roohi Ghelani, supported by the wider team, all experts and highly in the rapidly changing climate risk and reporting space.
Climate Risk | FAQ
- IFRS S1 provides a set of disclosure requirements designed to enable companies to communicate to investors about the sustainability-related risks and opportunities they face over the short, medium and long term.
- IFRS S2 sets out specific climate-related disclosures and is designed to be used with IFRS S1.
Contact us today to help guide you on your nature-based solutions project. Fill out the contact form below or call the team on 03 7035 1740, we’re here to help.