Business as a Force for Good
Certified B Corporations are a new kind of business that balances purpose and profit. They are legally required to consider the impact of their decisions on their workers, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment. This is a community of leaders, driving a global movement of people using business as a force for good.
Ndevr Environmental have been a proudly certified B Corp organisation since 2017. Our B Corp commitment guides the way our business operates in every respect, from how we value and treat our stakeholders (workers, customers, community, and environment), to how we grow and evolve our business. It also demands that we regularly analyse our business practices and continually improve how we operate to have a positive impact.
BECOMING A CERTIFIED B CORPORATION
Ndevr Environmental have been a certified B Corporation® since 2017 and in 2022 re-certified with a score of 103 points.
The B Corp Movement
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A B CORP?
We have a team of B Corp experts including two B Consultants who help guide and assist organisations towards becoming B Corp certified. Services include:
- Risk review and determination of eligibility for B Corp Certification
- Measure (+ Gap analysis) Social and Environmental Impacts. Assess current-state of company against B Corp standards (B Impact Assessment)
- Improve Social and Environmental Impacts. Developing impact improvement plan to achieve 80+. Implementing impact improvement plan (Impact Improvement)
- Assistance with defining your Impact Business Model
- B Corp Certification Preparation Navigation
- B Corp Workshops and Training
We can provide support for specific stages of the B Corp journey or the entire process.
Want to learn more? Email us to get our B Corp info pack.