Make An Impact
Want to make a positive impact? Seeking a career change? The fast-growing industry around climate change and sustainability will set you up on a rewarding path of purpose driven work and the potential to make real, positive impact.
Climate change is humanities greatest threat and represents a significant, strategic challenge for many of Australia’s largest businesses. A challenge that is finally beginning to be recognised. We’ve been consulting in this space for over 10 years, and we’ve never seen the current momentum that is driving this industry forward. It’s exciting, its purposeful, it makes you want to get out of bed every day and do your best. Because the work we do supports our clients from medium to large businesses including ASX listed companies and government, make genuine change and build a better and more sustainable future.
If that sounds like an industry that gets you excited, we’d love to hear from you email us here.
What We Offer
As a consultant with us you will:
- Assist medium to large corporations and government, navigate the transition to a low carbon economy, building class-leading, strategic advisory experience.
- Have a seat at the table in strategy discussions that will shape the future of Australia’s economy.
- Gain industry leading skills and get exposure to diverse industries and projects with a highly-regarded and specialist, fast-growing, national consultancy.
- Be mentored and learn from top experts in the field in a supportive environment.
- Have the opportunity of a full career path. We promote from within, and you’ll be able to grow and develop your skills to progress through the various stages of your career.
- Enjoy flexible working hours and working from home/office hybrid working week.
- Be offered a competitive remuneration package, plus 5 weeks paid annual leave per year.
- Benefit from an inclusive and inspiring workplace culture and a like-minded team.
- Feel valued and make an impact. We fully acknowledge our people are our greatest assets and we are committed to inclusion, diversity, and equity. Our B Corp ethos guides our values and ensures we are a business that balances purpose and profit.
- Be working for a company that practices what they preach. We’re B Corp certified, carbon neutral certified by Climate Active, have a verified Science-Based Target and in 2022 will formalise our Reconciliation Action Plan.
Get In Touch
Reach out with your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you want to work for us. Whether you’re a highly experienced professional looking for your next challenge, a graduate just starting out, or somewhere in between, we’d love to hear from you – email us
Note we are not accepting intern applications and are not recruiting for low-mid tier roles at present.
Our B Corp Ethos
The way we manage our business and how we value our team is underpinned by our B Corporation ethos of using a business as a force for good. We were first certified back in 2017 and it’s guided us ever since to make sure we are balancing people and profit. Learn more about B Corp below and our values and mission here.
If you’d like to learn from our team why they chose a career in sustainability check out our recent article.
Doing Better Business
We’ve always prided ourselves on practicing what we preach, therefore becoming a certified B Corporation made sense. It’s a way to clearly communicate our company values and culture, and to have that commitment globally recognised against the highest standards. Learn about our journey here.